“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” Mahatma Gandhi
Practical Wedding Tips
The Secret Language
Create your next bouquet using the symbolic language of the flower.
Arbutus I Love Only Thee
Ambrosia The Love Given is Reciprocated
Babies Breath Happiness, Pure Heart
Bell of Ireland Good Luck
Chrysanthemum Happiness & Long Life
Daisy Innocence, Purity
Forget Me Not True Love
White Lily Purity & Sweetness
Myrtle Love, Joy
Orange Blossom Eternal Love
Orchid Beauty, Love
Peony Happiness & Prosperity
Pink Rose Perfect Happiness
White Rose Purity & Innocence
Red Rose I Love You, Love
Thorn-less Rose Love at First Sight
Stephanotis Happiness in Marriage
Stock You will always be beautiful to me
Tulip True Love
Violet Faithfulness, Modesty
Zennia Lasting Affection
Tips for arranging your own flower bouquet:
- Remove all foliage and thorns from stems.
- Cut the stems at an angle under running water to assure they are hydrated.
- Cut stems the same length, but not too short. You can always trim as you go.
- Gather four of your primary flowers to begin your foundation.
- Pick up one flower at a time and gently begin forming the bouquet.
- Wrap the base of your bouquet with floral tape. Be careful not to wrap too tightly or you might change the look of the bouquet.