Healthy Granola Recipe
• 2 c. old-fashioned rolled oats
• 1/4 tsp. unrefined sea salt
• 1 tsp. Cinnamon
• 1/4 cup raw honey preferably (regular honey would work)
• 1/4 c. organic coconut oil (the healthy version!)
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
• Combine honey, coconut oil and vanilla in a small mixing bowl.
• In a separate bowl combine oats, salt, and cinnamon.
• Combine both mixtures using your hands to make sure the oats are well coated.
• Spread the mixture in an even, thin layer on a baking sheet lined with either tin foil (spray lightly with cooking spray) or parchment paper.
• Bake, stirring after 10-15 minutes.
• Keep a close eye on the granola because it will only take between 20 and 30 minutes (total time) to be complete. It should be a very light golden brown. For crunchier granola let cook a little longer (up to 30 min.) but do not overcook.
• It will harden as it cools. Let cool completely before eating.